Ive got velcro pads in 3 different sizes that plug into my portamag box, they are for concentrating on certain areas of the dog, seen me using them on my knee and back lol

Does it work? :thumbs:

Edited by RossM

Ive got velcro pads in 3 different sizes that plug into my portamag box, they are for concentrating on certain areas of the dog, seen me using them on my knee and back lol

Does it work? :thumbs:

Guy int pub says he knows you sweatys ain't had leccy all that long, but stop being so god damn gullible. Buy a magic wand if you want instant cures

Hold on till I get my wellies on pal.........

To wade through all the pish you talk...... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Aye I'd say it gives me a bit of relief, dogs certainly love the box, but im just trying what that fanny down the pub suggested, my f#ck that cabbage water stinks and my f#cking box is going to mush, he seems to know f#ck all

Any one know if you can get a mag box for humans

How? Have you knocked a toe?
went too the pub last night got a call too take care of a Charlie the next day dint stop drinking till 2 woke up feeling like a badgers ass got too my pals enterd the dog and box came up with 2.4 then pushed on to 3.0 and my digging partner was the one in the pub with me till 2 so feeling worse then the dog at this moment in time