Up And At Them

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well up this morning with a few lads of here,went to see the keeper,he wanted deer park checking 3 sets as we pull up at first set charlie sitting outside hole he makes of over field and towards a sma

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there c

Been on this lads ground not all of it but a fair bit plenty of things to hunt so if you've not been think twice about calling him a liar on this post

Ok then maybe not a full blown lie but a fib, like if he added 3 foxes to the day or something. Zerky il chuck some onions in and some salmon sandwiches for all. And tell the keeper he must be an anti leaving 6 foxes on the estate for you boys

A local shoot by me had 6 foxes last week and i bet it's smaller than Taz;s and 2 fella's are out with night vision every week shooting them as well as snares being out..It's breeding time and there comming in on a dog fox or vixen call like trains,there's plenty out there on the move looking for love and goat you might have folks say you do a bit yourself but by god your doing all you can to be considered a proper plonker..

Good old do Taz and well done those terriers... :victory:

• Like 3

Your correct I haven't I'm more into the ferrets and nets that's why I'm asking can I tag alone please? I'll pay all the fuel too and bring my great grans westie X Russel if I can. Fireman I know the lads your talking about and they all have double vision it was only 3 there

I can probably get my hands on a few bin dogs that chase the local feral cats around I reckon theyl do just the job, and i have 3 collars so if 1 don't go well chuck his 2 friends in to help him...deal???? It's all about control at the end of the day

Perhaps you should stick to tea and sandwiches unless you can't make them that could be a fib

mate you know we,ve had 6 many times over the years now and more some days,lads need to stick to what they do best making sandwiches :whistling::whistling::whistling: and let us terrier men get on with it :toast::toast::toast:

Doubt we'll have 6 though probably 3 but then come on here and tell the story and double the numbers. Thanks for letting me come see you soon

oh i forgot you were hiding in the reed bed watching us fxxk should have come over needed a hand to pour the tea and hand out the sandwiches :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D