Handle For Acebeam Kc50

navman

Iv aquired a new handle for the new torch to make it easier for lamping with, the handle was off a drill to give you extra pressure when drilling something hard/difficult.

Simple in itself, a strip of rubber placed under the plastic and tightened up with the handle screwed tighter until firm, positioned in centre of torch to balance out, it feels great, it'll be so much more easier to operate.

I have ordered a filter, awaiting delivery, lamp will be complete then, I will post further results when that arrives!

post-9970-0-14486900-1421874659_thumb.jpg

post-9970-0-44059500-1421874679_thumb.jpg

post-9970-0-18957900-1421874704_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

how do you switch it on with one hand if you have a dog in the other?

Don't suppose it's going to be rocket science unless you own a shire horse that pulls that much it pulls your arm out of socket. Good idea the handle thing, simple and practical! Might suit one man not another, personal preference . HH

Iv aquired a new handle for the new torch to make it easier for lamping with, the handle was off a drill to give you extra pressure when drilling something hard/difficult.

Simple in itself, a strip of rubber placed under the plastic and tightened up with the handle screwed tighter until firm, positioned in centre of torch to balance out, it feels great, it'll be so much more easier to operate.

I have ordered a filter, awaiting delivery, lamp will be complete then, I will post further results when that arrives!

How do you rate the k50 mate, I'm comparison to a lightforce etc? Interested to see how lads are finding them, I might get myself one of people rate them.

Same as you would with another style lamp, I just use my thumb to give a gentle bit of pressure on the button at rear of torch, simple really.

The handle just makes sweeping the beam easier for me, may not suit everyone but it's better for me.

My bitch, although kept on a slip is biddable when the beam is on, and generally there are two of us out with only one lamp so I'm not always using the light anyway, I just find it better as I say but each to their own ?

Same as you would with another style lamp, I just use my thumb to give a gentle bit of pressure on the button at rear of torch, simple really.

The handle just makes sweeping the beam easier for me, may not suit everyone but it's better for me.

My bitch, although kept on a slip is biddable when the beam is on, and generally there are two of us out with only one lamp so I'm not always using the light anyway, I just find it better as I say but each to their own ?

Ah I see, might just be me but from the pic it looks like you'd need really long thumbs to reach the switch haha.

I bought a nightmaster 800 and their light and half decent but the beam is tight when you focus on it to be white

you have to scan the field more as the beam is tight also the dog missed so much and find it quite dangerous

as the dog cant see much around it when running its quarry so ive gone back to my clulite and battery and bagged

quarry on 1st run back out with it

its ideal for rifle scopes nice long tight beam had a few decent shots with it when focused down to the tightest spot

• Like 1