K50 V Striker

Are the pics with the K50 on different settings gaffer?

yes mate no1 to 6

Looks like a decent piece of kit. Woul videoing the comaperison do it more justice lol ?

probably mate but i ant got a scooby how to load a vid lol

Shame, but nice 1 for loading the pics mate. Think you got to use youtube to do the vids, it's easy when you know how. Not sure if you can use photobucket for it? So whats your thoughts on the K50 v Striker so far ?

just been out for a couple of hours 1st of its brilliant i was using it on 4 and to me that was the same as the stiker i spotted a rabbit prety far moved it up to no5 and i could make out the rabbit plane as day so 5 has more power than a striker click again and your on 6 and imo way way too much for rabbits i spotted a fox on a hedge don't know how far the field is either end but its big i could make its eyes out on 4 but went to 5 and 6 eye shine was unreal the light is so pure makes it a far better lamp than any strker only down side was it was snowing not long after although you could see things better if you lowered the torch to waist hight then i also said earlier my batteries was shit and yes they was i was only out the house a couple of hours and i could see a difference in the power droping so if you get one lads get good batteries mine are shit but have some on order they should be hear in a few day over all impressive bit of kit well worth the wonga :yes:

• Like 1

What in your opinion is the better colour light ?

I can see the striker looks yellow and the k50 quite white.

do you think that makes a difference,especially spotting a rabbit ,say on stubble where sometimes it's harder to spot