My Pup

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my pie x reece bred pup he's 14 weeks old in the picture . His sire is a pie bred dog bred out of spike who's sire was pie . Dame is a reece bred bitch out of bryn and Sally this is his sire

That's the litter brother to my dog

Just a few more pictures of my pie x reece bred dog ted not very good pictures but that's pups for you he's 5 months 2weeks now cheers

Posted Images

Don't worry about me I just hope the dog gets the home he deserves I'll get sorted once Iam back in a position I can give a pup the time an effort they deserve who ever as him have got there self's a good dog ATB

• Like 1

The weird thing is he's gone up to same lads were his sire come from ironic really fete as a funny way of coming round . Main thing was finding him a good home with plenty of work and that's what he's got cheers to lads who responded with a positive attitude

• Like 3

Always some c**t on trying to stir it chief f**k them we know what we have an other people opinions don't count for shit all best for coming season with the two pups an bradus his a good bloke who looks after his dogs better then most I know so credit where it's due ATB

• Like 1

Always some c**t on trying to stir it chief f**k them we know what we have an other people opinions don't count for shit all best for coming season with the two pups an bradus his a good bloke who looks after his dogs better then most I know so credit where it's due ATB

too right old boy and not one person on this forum seen any of mine run lol same old shite sd
  • Like 1

too right old boy and not one person on this forum seen any of mine run lol same old shite sd
how many dogs you got the gaffa
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...