new bitch

Cracking looking dog Tyson hope it does the biz for you. Hows your pup coming along hows its leg now?

thanks sjm

the pup is doin fab hes runnin around and only carrying a slight limp , due to one leg being stronger than the other but hes getting better by the day , i reckon he be doin the biz this time next year :gunsmilie:

Cracking looking dog Tyson hope it does the biz for you. Hows your pup coming along hows its leg now?

thanks sjm

the pup is doin fab hes runnin around and only carrying a slight limp , due to one leg being stronger than the other but hes getting better by the day , i reckon he be doin the biz this time next year :gunsmilie:

:clapper::thumbs:

nice looking bitch, she looks a little like your pup with the bad leg...joe must be very dominate with his colours, most pups linked to him seem to have his markings :thumbs:

joe itself is brindle although he does throw a lot of black n tans , i had a bitch last year out of joe was black n tan, the bitch i put to wolf is brindle

the bitch isnt much bigger than the peg leg pup, shes just over 23tts