Idiots That Ruin It For Everyone

Had the same round my way many years ago, running the gauntlet at night avoiding armed police, and lost count how many times I said there's one (day time) the dog would tense up, only to find on approach, it's another f######g deers head

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a coppers asking questions it means he's knows nothing, when they walk up to you and slap cuffs on with a big smile on his face that's when they have something!

if a wiz going into a shop for fags and got asked that by a plod do you work that dog simple NO and left it at that

i saw eight on christmas nite the f***ing police werent catching them mate

coop is only shop for miles round here not saying its true whats happened but i seen the deer piled up just what i heard and for the record i wasnt hanging round a corner shop i went for fags and took the dog a walk to the shop be fore i went out as its rural where i live and we never have any bother as we all no each other game keepers farmers etc etc we all work together i stick to the land i have permission on keep myself to myself all im saying is that other people ruin it for others if they done things the right way and got there own land to run on like real hunters do rather than doing what they done

yes i drove up the road after had a look there was a pile of them i never stood and counted them but there was a good few and was a fair old pile if i hadnt of asked the officer why and didnt of been straight with him i could of gone out and lost my dog because they wouldnt of beleived a word i said dog would of been gone and i would of been in the van even though i have permission

i would had one look at you and your dog and new you were not capable of catching one deer mate feching twenty

each to there own mate hey my dogs do all i ask of them and only i no there capabilities dont going round bragging what they can and cant do otherwise ya get every idiot in the world trying to put them in there van

so Moseley when the plod told you about these deer you decided to go to the seen of the crime is this whole thing a wind up to much contradicting for me am oot atb

like i said we all no each other so to see if it was true i drove up i have nothing to hide so why not if someone was on your land ya would want to no surely