English Are So Lucky !!! In Belgium Everything Is Forbidden !!!!

kenny243

im thinking of moving to england :tongue2:

in england youre allowed to use longnets = in Belgium its forbidden !!! :huh:

in england youre allowed to hunt with lurchers = in Belgium its forbidden :huh:

in england youre allowed to set snares ( rabbit , fox , hare ) = in Belgium is forbidden :huh:

if they catch you with any of these 3 , they sentence you , even sell youre house if you cant pay !!! :huh:

u are al Lucky .............) !!! :tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So If you get caught with a lurcher in belgium, they put you in prison?? Lol seriously?.....I suppose that's like the belgium law of hybrid dogs are forbidden, but every other dog you see on the street is a crossbreed lol

So If you get caught with a lurcher in belgium, they put you in prison?? Lol seriously?.....I suppose that's like the belgium law of hybrid dogs are forbidden, but every other dog you see on the street is a crossbreed lol

no no , in Belgium you can own a lurcher as a pet dog

bu it is ilegal to hunt with them !

and yes if the catch you hunting with a lurcher , longnet , or a snare , you are poaching and they put you in prison !

believe it or not .

just the same with guns , in england you can have a silencer on a gun !!! in Belgium it is forbidden to have one in your possession.

and if you have it mounted on a gun , you are a terrorist !

No seriously, have one in your possession will cost you a very heavy fine.
and if you have one on your rifle = 3 years prison

no no , in Belgium you can own a lurcher as a pet dog

bu it is ilegal to hunt with them !

and yes if the catch you hunting with a lurcher , longnet , or a snare , you are poaching and they put you in prison !

believe it or not .

What's the minimum sentence? & have you actually heard of any cases? I doubt most belgiun police would even have a clue what a lurcher is, after all there doesn't seem to be a culture of poaching with lurchers here.....

Hard to believe mooching with a little rabbiting dog could see you doing a stretch on B wing! Lol

• Like 1