Working Salukis

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You going to run both Arctic ?

I've got the sire too both pups I still run day and night the red pup I entered this season so he be main focus next year and young bitch pup be left to just grow and come across stuff at her own pace she be a year next winter old enough to make her own mind up the red dog all being well will be tested daytime won't be risking lamping him cost him too much this year mind injuries happen day and night one of them things I think

I will only keep the dog pup if the right home doesn't come up for him, I prefer dogs in General but really need to run a bitch at some point the cream one too good to turn down so I keep her and concentrate on her, ive a red dog out the litter he gone to my pal so I still got that line should I need it in future, Likesay unless right home comes along he just stay here

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 1

bred to my bitch the same khan jihad he 5 month old and picking rabbits up on walks out clever little dog put loads of time into him already mother to him is a very good bitch so hopefully he should do ok

I used the jihad bitch as a last resort good broods impossible to find but she was decent good hearted n sound bred I'm very happy with the offspring I think they genuine improvment on what's about had great feedback on pups one sadly died rest still in original homes one went round coue of owners but now reunited with original owner incidently the dog took these moves very well thankfully he now settled I think they should all be right and ready too make their mark next season fully grown n all basics in place the owners done real well by them

• Like 1

You going to run both Arctic ?

I've got the sire too both pups I still run day and night the red pup I entered this season so he be main focus next year and young bitch pup be left to just grow and come across stuff at her own pace she be a year next winter old enough to make her own mind up the red dog all being well will be tested daytime won't be risking lamping him cost him too much this year mind injuries happen day and night one of them things I think

I will only keep the dog pup if the right home doesn't come up for him, I prefer dogs in General but really need to run a bitch at some point the cream one too good to turn down so I keep her and concentrate on her, ive a red dog out the litter he gone to my pal so I still got that line should I need it in future, Likesay unless right home comes along he just stay here

thats it mate nice and steady is the only way as ya no yourself this pup i got is quite forward going for his age got some real aggression in him for a pup and is drive is amazing to be fair never seen it in a pup of this age but his mother is a great day time dog and does ok on lamp to but used daytime alot because im on the flats where i am and some great land i can run on so lucky to have what i got farmers are a good bunch of lads who like a day out now and again so all good

Articgun, stop showing me pics of that black and tan dog pup................................its not fair, i want him .................................. :sorry: ........................................... :D :D :D:D

Great job your doing with them all, finding the best homes ect, credit to you.. :thumbs:

• Like 1