cheers wilko the axe murderer is called osca hes tie x breeze think tie was out of kippers stuff ,he is the best allrounder ive owed ,ive put him to 2 bitches ,the first litter was to a saluki whippet grey theres a dog out of that litter that me pal runs hes like his dad does out day n night and then I used him on a saluki bitch called bonnie and there were only 2 bitch pups the white n tan pup in them pics is the 1 kepted back shes doing real well so is her sister ,,happy hunting,,atb

I kevin he was a top dog and sadly missed by lpd and myself seen him run his last big ears down at 8 years old ,the red fethered dog is the dad of it lpd bred that dog his self out of his old bitch ,would be nice to keep that line going,atb

• Like 1

Great shape aswell not too big or not too small.do u run them on bigs land like the fens would you think they'd do we'll in medium sized fields in Ireland

Alright Kevin, no mate don't run the fens we run the dogs on similar land to what you've got over in Ireland small to medium sized arable fields and some hill farms with small tight fields and lots of obstacles, the red dog is a grandson of irish lady and had a quite fast and very tight running style

Real tidy dogs them have no vids of them running be good to see atb Flacko

Real tidy dogs them have no vids of them running be good to see atb Flacko

Cheers Flacko, no mate no footage of these dogs, wish I'd made the effort with the camcorder would have been nice to watch the old dogs again

That's good news for me because they are the obvious choice for big ears and that's what I hunt but no one I know runs them because there not meant to be suited to the land.i might give one a go in the near future however.

Have a look at the coursing bred dogs with the Irish terrier blood in them mate, like what captain 2010 runs they are powerful runners