Pardue To Palace

gnash i think pne were the first team to do the double 1889 and they were the first team to go all season unbeaten they were known has the invincibles

Yes i stand corrected :thumbs: ....though if im not wrong that was when there was only 12 teams in the league......think Spurs were first since it was 20....or 22 as it was then........i remember an old Spurs fan i used to know coming up with a strange little coincidence .....apparently the double year when Spurs won the league Preston finished bottom !!

spot on nash pne finished bottom and were relegated and have never returned to top flight football since ;) and the 60 61 season had i think 22 teams making spurs double a better achievement :thumbs:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes i stand corrected ....though if im not wrong that was when there was only 12 teams in the league......think Spurs were first since it was 20....or 22 as it was then........i remember an old Spurs

Max, you must be the strangest supporter in the world, happy with a defeat and consider a draw getting "battered" !   I think Carver being "happy" with a draw, is a bit different to considering it

Max, you must be the strangest supporter in the world, happy with a defeat and consider a draw getting "battered" !

I think Carver being "happy" with a draw, is a bit different to considering it a battering.

Max, does your hatred/jealousy of Newcastle over rule all common sense ? The team you live your life around has just been beaten, again, yet all you can talk about is Newcasle, who have just played out an exciting and entertaining draw !

Very strange .....

Edited by Brigzy
  • Like 2

Hatred, jealousy and bitterness will eat away at you Max ! Forget about a football team that has no bearing on your life, (I mean Newcastle, but you could include Sunderland). There are far more things in life to worry about than the football team in a neighbouring town.

I got 8-1 for Bunting to get to the final, not to win, just to get there. I know Taylor and MvG are the favourites, and rightly so, but Bunting has been playing well and might just be a nice little earner for me !

We gave the Champions a game away from home

No discrace in that

You won't find SAFC fans bleating on over it

We just Divant understand ya nar :)

When your in a relegation battle Max theres nothing to shout about from giving teams a game..............no points is no points.

I got 8-1 for Bunting to get to the final, not to win, just to get there. I know Taylor and MvG are the favourites, and rightly so, but Bunting has been playing well and might just be a nice little earner for me !

I had a Taylor/Van Gerwen final from before it all started only got 9/4 i think it was.......think Taylor showed a bit of arrogance the other day the way he changed darts in the middle of a tournament maybe that will come back to bite him....... that Gary Anderson is looking good as well.

I had a Taylor/Van Gerwen final from before it all started only got 9/4 i think it was.......think Taylor showed a bit of arrogance the other day the way he changed darts in the middle of a tournament maybe that will come back to bite him....... that Gary Anderson is looking good as well.

9/4 for them to make the final was good odds, Gnash, considering they were both odds on to win it. Your never going to get decent odds with those two in a tournament, that's why I went for Bunting to upset one of them.

9/4 for them to make the final was good odds, Gnash, considering they were both odds on to win it. Your never going to get decent odds with those two in a tournament, that's why I went for Bunting to upset one of them.

Taylor was 7/4 to win it......Van Gerwen 2/1 so yes cant moan really........Bunting must of been longer than 8/1 before the tournament surely ?

I had a Taylor/Van Gerwen final from before it all started only got 9/4 i think it was.......think Taylor showed a bit of arrogance the other day the way he changed darts in the middle of a tournament maybe that will come back to bite him....... that Gary Anderson is looking good as well.[/

Taylor was 7/4 to win it......Van Gerwen 2/1 so yes cant moan really........Bunting must of been longer than 8/1 before the tournament surely ?[/quote

Before the draw Taylor and MvG were both odds on with SkyBet to win outright, Bunting was 25/1 to win outright, I didn't think he could beat both of them, which he probably would have to, to win it, so I took 8/1 for him to make it to the final, it doesn't change if he wins or looses in the final. I you found a bookie that gave positive odds on the two favourites you did well . BetFred usually gives better odds than Sky, but I use my phone account with Sky.

Brigzy I don't live my life around them

If this was still a full on hunting site pre ban I prob wouldn't even mention them

Yes I'm a SAFC supporter

So I'd just like to educate folk to what the unwashed up the road are really about

Whilst winding a few plastics like yourself up along the way

But don't take it personal

Because it's not

Carver said he was more than happy with a draw

Burnley battered the filth :)

We gave the Champions a game away from home

No discrace in that

You won't find SAFC fans bleating on over it

We just Divant understand ya nar :)

You got beat you f***ing moron...

At the end of the season results are all that matters & you got beat again. I bet any money if you go to Brough Park you don't act the c**t like you do on here cos you'd get your teeth knocked down your throat

Before the draw Taylor and MvG were both odds on with SkyBet to win outright, Bunting was 25/1 to win outright, I didn't think he could beat both of them, which he probably would have to, to win it, so I took 8/1 for him to make it to the final, it doesn't change if he wins or looses in the final. I you found a bookie that gave positive odds on the two favourites you did well . BetFred usually gives better odds than Sky, but I use my phone account with Sky.

Same here the old Skybet off the phone i have got a Betfred account but the sites too complicated for me !......8/1 for the final that makes more sense now.... Barney is in and out of form at the moment but if he does beat him he,ll meet Taylor in the semi so might be a big ask to beat both.