Fao Articgun

They fairly direct mate they been reared and entered on small fields in North East they soon learn that they need too use their mouths asap or loose more than they catch I let em hunt up plenty which doubles there chances of getting runs n catches on quarry they flush or other dogs put up

Ran from slips like most dogs they don't kill every thing but more than enough to keep me happy they not quiet as shite as some would have you belive the young pup has had a great season despite being laid up injured he has killed main quarry single handed every winter month very handy lamper as well think he improove more next season

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 2

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pups settled in great mate, she full of beans, settled in the kennel last night no problem never heard a peep, she a credit mate they really well raised and bild as brass, she a fiesty wee bugger, her

Dog pup Bitch pup Another dog

A credit to you them dogs mate... Nice to see the pup changing over the months to... I have a pup out of Nero here.couldnt of asked for a better dog to bring up...very clever and learns quick...

Thanks for the kind comments mate Is your one out of sally mate?

Cheers benny n jae

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...