Poxy Facebook

Get a couple of mates to beat you up, ring the police and tell them it was a result of the member posting your details on Facebook and you want to take action against the prick. That'll teach the c**t!

FFS :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

Saw it in the newspapers online, shame you cant go about your business in private, but there again, you might get offers of permission/jobs from people that didnt know you done vermin/pest control.

Hope all works out for you mate.

Ha ha. Don't really fancy getting a few bruises. Can't do anything at the moment as I'm out of country till 10th Jan so will see what the manager has ta say when I get back. I jokingly said about the free advertising to my mate. Have a look for the fox groups on Facebook I just can't get over it what they think they are acheiving wasting all that money nursing foxes that have mange then releasing them back. They all keep sayang about us shooters hunters messing with the economy system surely they are doing the same as most of them foxes they are nursing would be dead and ya got locals saying the golf club has pinched the natural habitat yet it has been there a lot longer than all the local houses they are living in so who's nicked there habitat. Half of what they printed in the news is all shit and guess work by the reporter