Old Nuttall Wheeler Lines

Personally id avoid buying from adverts featuring names like that not because of there being somat wrong with that type, morethat those names tend to be used by lads breeding for £££. And if you do drop on one truly bred that way it will want more than rabbiting

Edited by Moorside
  • Like 2

You'll have to watch that when out bushing that the dog doesn't drop to ground. You might want to investigate plummers they my be more what your looking for.

all terriers including the plummer will drop to ground you've stop yours not to go to ground haven't you so what does he have to look at plummers for they go to ground aswell as a nuttal/wheeler if bred from right stuff :thumbs:

You'll have to watch that when out bushing that the dog doesn't drop to ground. You might want to investigate plummers they my be more what your looking for.

how did you stop yours dropping in,?? any tips to give this guy might help him,and as yours is up for stud he might be able to get a pup off you might he not ??

aup guys im looking for a patt of this type, but to no success anyone kno of any litters around at min?

mainly be used for rabbiting/bushing/rat.

would find a more suitable breed/type terrier just for what you want tbh :yes:

What would you suggest for the guy samba.

aup guys im looking for a patt of this type, but to no success anyone kno of any litters around at min?

mainly be used for rabbiting/bushing/rat.

would find a more suitable breed/type terrier just for what you want tbh :yes:

What would you suggest for the guy samba.

wouldn't suggest anthing to anyone people have there own minds what they wont :thumbs:

how did you stop yours dropping in,?? any tips to give this guy might help him,and as yours is up for stud he might be able to get a pup off you might he not ??
Mate, I'm just lucky it worked out like that with mine, and I just own the stud not the bitch, I'm not charging for using him either, thanks nomoon.

if its the big chocolate dog that i think he has, it wouldnt fit too well in a rabbit earth

• Like 1