My Bitch Pip

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads just a few pics of my bitch Pip. Coming on really well. very pleased with her. all on permission             frosty morning waiting for the ground to soften   cheers fo

Cheers mate appreciate that, no need for all that boasting crap on here, anyone can type that their dogs good! Yeah their running well atm but waiting for jan see what she's got thanks mate have a goo

Only for the crack I was there wasn't a serious match

good to see somenice well lookied after dogs with noprice tag or money agendas as in seling them or boasting a load of crap , hope they perform how you want them to mate

Cheers mate appreciate that, no need for all that boasting crap on here, anyone can type that their dogs good! Yeah their running well atm but waiting for jan see what she's got thanks mate have a good season

If she killing them the now pal id be pleased, hares are flying all over now

good to see somenice well lookied after dogs with noprice tag or money agendas as in seling them or boasting a load of crap , hope they perform how you want them to mate

Cheers mate appreciate that, no need for all that boasting crap on here, anyone can type that their dogs good! Yeah their running well atm but waiting for jan see what she's got thanks mate have a good season
If she killing them the now pal id be pleased, hares are flying all over now

Yeah not saying I'm not happy as I'm more than happy! Just saying mate have a gooden

Very nice. Lovely looking bitch in lovely condition. I bet she can sprint and stay a bit. Any footage of her?

Cheers pal, fast type pal but does have the wind to stay knows when to sit back and when to put pressure on, I haven't got many videos mate as camera is crap I'll be out this weekend see if I can get a vid! Yeah I sometimes take my spaniel out, but down here you gotta put the work on to find runs pal!

• Like 1