Glow In The Dark Collars?? :-/

Anyone ever had a go at making a glow in the dark collar to use for a bit of nite time ferreting, to see ferrets easier when they pop up, where using a torch may attract unwanted attention :-/..... Just an idea as only time I seem to be able to get out is bloody nite time, what with kids and life getting in the way. Any ideas?

Anyone ever had a go at making a glow in the dark collar to use for a bit of nite time ferreting, to see ferrets easier when they pop up, where using a torch may attract unwanted attention :-/..... Just an idea as only time I seem to be able to get out is bloody nite time, what with kids and life getting in the way. Any ideas?

not for that type of work harry i no a lad who put high vis on his dogs collar when doubled up on the lamp so he new witch was his dog

not for that type of work harry i no a lad who put high vis on his dogs collar when doubled up on the lamp so he new witch was his dog
I've got hi-vis lamping jesses for my bird Kev, but could do with glow in the dark collar, so lamp don't need to be switched on ;-)

I've got hi-vis lamping jesses for my bird Kev, but could do with glow in the dark collar, so lamp don't need to be switched on ;-)

get some leather scrap and stitch it on the collar like a tight pocket with a hole cut out the pocket and put some glow stick things they use for fishing ??

or have you seen that glow in the dark g10 could put that on the collar

Last Christmas my Mrs. had a pair of novelty earrings that had flashing red green and blue leds on them and i thought that they could be adapted to fit on a ferret collar. I am sure there must be some on sale now somewhere.

Last Christmas my Mrs. had a pair of novelty earrings that had flashing red green and blue leds on them and i thought that they could be adapted to fit on a ferret collar. I am sure there must be some on sale now somewhere.

they do sell flashing led's for dogs collars, but worried it would catch on a root etc and then ferret get tethered underground