Not A Bad Week Up To Now

alright lads been out twice this week sunday we were out with the hounds got a few hunts ended up with the one fox with my own dog and my mates 14 month old pup . The pup done well think it was the 2nd or 3rd fox she had bitch went well . then we went out tuesday got a day of work so went out done a few holes ended up with 2 foxes so all in 3 this week so far so hopefully next time 3rd time lucky maybe get the 3 few pictures

post-15090-0-80764100-1417121592_thumb.jpg

post-15090-0-73621900-1417121611_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

nice one trunk was going out tonight but its foggy as hell so another night for me and i can't wait

i was ment to go last night same boat over gafer nothing worse

your right t nothing worse pal would love a night out its doing my nut in been in long enough now through being ill so need to get out

• Like 1

Was a fair size the first one

Nice lurcher lad spit of my own dog. Can I ask you who bred the dog.my dog came from north too.
I dont no the fellas name mate but he came from cookstown/moneymore deriection the sire and the dam was a hare coursing bitch full grey i got that dog of mine from couple of wee lads from magera Edited by the trunk