fen hares

Guest nitedog

i've been lucky enough to get out on the fens and to a lot of other places where there are good hare's to run. with a mate's who's big into coarsing. and for someone to say that they got a dog that will catch 6 out of 6 daytime hare's on the fen's regular is one heck of a saluki x speciely for a young bitch thats only 2 year old.

And when people say they go by the law of hare coarsing and then say they slip their dogs at 20yds from the hare i have never heard so much shit in my hunting life the people who i've been out on the fens wouldnt think of sliping their dogs on a hare any closer than 50 yds and thats called a close one.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to the odd place where the dogs made em look easy and been to others where the hares made the dogs look easy winter hares that have had some are no pushover especially when their running the top of the land and the dogs having it hard :wallbash:

Guest nitedog
i've been lucky enough to get out on the fens and to a lot of other places where there are good hare's to run. with a mate's who's big into coarsing. and for someone to say that they got a dog that will catch 6 out of 6 daytime hare's on the fen's regular is one heck of a saluki x speciely for a young bitch thats only 2 year old.

And when people say they go by the law of hare coarsing and then say they slip their dogs at 20yds from the hare i have never heard so much shit in my hunting life the people who i've been out on the fens wouldnt think of sliping their dogs on a hare any closer than 50 yds and thats called a close one.

i never said i go by hare law prick :D and if im not wrong hare law is 100 yards not 50 and iv seen matchs where the dogs are sliped when the hare lifts for 1000s on the fens and as for the bitch two year old read the posts its never been down the fens but it will be this year so before you post next time try reading the posts :doh:

Guest nitedog
why you taking your bitch to the fens if the hares are easy surely you would want to test her somewhere where they are not easy :haha:

i want a big bag :thumbs:

go to a diy store then im sure they sell big bags :whistling:

ov hares :haha: wheres that the fens :laugh:

Guest nitedog
This idiot is just winding us up; it is our own fault, we should all ignore such rubbish posts.

I wonder if he is called nitedog because he spends his time in bed dreaming of fairy storys to put on the web?

spot on :laugh:

just thought id have to ad a reply and ask what is so good about this place called the fenns and wer the hell is it :whistling::icon_redface: and i dont care what anyone says theres no such thing as catching easy hares

There is :whistling: