hi all , I don't know if anyone one here keeps ganoi fowl ? what it is iv been fortunate enough to hatch two stags from imported eggs , this came about in april when I was contacted by a guy from texas enquiring as to if I could send him some eggs from my Taiwan game, at the time I was looking for hennies and asked if he or anyone he knew kept them. unfortunately he didn't but he did keep a strain of hennie featherd ganoi, we then began posting each other eggs with none hatching on either side ,, I then done a trace on the eggs and found they were scanned (x-ray) 20 times before reaching there destination, I then sent 6 eggs in the standard polystyrene box ,a layre of buble wrap, a layre of foil and repeated this till there were five layres of foil , we ended up with 2 chicks hatching each ,I had 2 stags 1 hennie feathered and one normal featherd from a different strain, he ended up with 2 pullets, by then my bids had gone off lay , to cut to the chase,,, I need a couple of pullets if anyone as any , im going to put pics up of the parent cocks ,I have pics of mine but I will have to downsize them first ,

post-80858-0-39790200-1414789299_thumb.jpg

hi all , I don't know if anyone one here keeps ganoi fowl ? what it is iv been fortunate enough to hatch two stags from imported eggs , this came about in april when I was contacted by a guy from texas enquiring as to if I could send him some eggs from my Taiwan game, at the time I was looking for hennies and asked if he or anyone he knew kept them. unfortunately he didn't but he did keep a strain of hennie featherd ganoi, we then began posting each other eggs with none hatching on either side ,, I then done a trace on the eggs and found they were scanned (x-ray) 20 times before reaching there destination, I then sent 6 eggs in the standard polystyrene box ,a layre of buble wrap, a layre of foil and repeated this till there were five layres of foil , we ended up with 2 chicks hatching each ,I had 2 stags 1 hennie feathered and one normal featherd from a different strain, he ended up with 2 pullets, by then my bids had gone off lay , to cut to the chase,,, I need a couple of pullets if anyone as any , im going to put pics up of the parent cocks ,I have pics of mine but I will have to downsize them first ,

right ,I can only get this pic of the normal cock, il have to wait till my daughter visits to downsize the pics , theyre to big to upload ,atb

Looks like you will have some good stuff I will say one thing the ganoi I have seen in the UK don't have the naked neck due to our climate I think

different type claude ,the guy who sent them tried to explain the difference, these stags I think can produce the naked neck type , I will ask him to explain it to me again , atb

father and mother to hennie featherd stag

post-80858-0-73871500-1414950790_thumb.jpg

post-80858-0-00441200-1414950813.jpg

father and mother to hennie featherd stag

my two youngsters

post-80858-0-86165800-1414950985.jpg

post-80858-0-80282400-1414951002_thumb.jpg