Hate To Say It...

So. I've bit the bullet and got a 100KT in 177.

Firstly. It's surgical. Second. I can see why everyone's got one. Third. V'man. We've had some banter over these damn models... But I do know when I'm a bit naive and take all I've said back. I perhaps think it's a bit of a shame that other models haven't got that something the 100 has... I'm unsure how to put my finger on what that actual thing is.

It's only a baby, 80 shots in but it is pellet touching pellet @ 30 yards, and I can honestly see the potential. It'll only be a field rifle, using it for HFT would be a bit boring maybe.

But yes. Clinical indeed, and very nice in the shoulder if only a tad light.

• Like 3

Rez ,What are we going to argue about now :hmm: :hmm:

Good Luck with it mate ,these guns are so dame accurate and so nice to shoot you will have job to put it down , but its still nice going back to my HW97s ,brings you back down to earth again

Try AA fields 4.51 and AA express 7.9gr , these express are something else , even at long range . If you want a heavy pellet for power testing use JSB heavies 10.3gr n they are a very accurate pellet as well and again very good at long range gives higher readings than bis mags in most guns :thumbs:

• Like 1

I was gonna chit chat about the pellets. I have a tin of H&N FTT to go through at the minute and to be honest, they seem to perform well, so well in fact that I'd love to check out the recommendations villa. Ill get through them and consider a change.

I do use FTT's in my 98 and it is just as accurate, so I thought the German barrel and that might like the same. Can't hurt for a change, but if it ain't broke... I'll still see about it. You lot weren't wrong about the actual rifle itself and so I'm very happy to look at new food for it.

I think the lightness is only for those that don't lug a HW springer around Skot... I feel a bit wobbly on target at the moment.

Thanks.

Edited by Rez