cant belive it

here is dingo out today.....doing what he loves...i only got a couple of pics as i was still brushing him out and letting him have abit of time to enjoy himself

post-1157-1193253860_thumb.jpg

post-1157-1193253905_thumb.jpg

i was doing abit of sit, and down commands.....i didnt realise there was a freshly caught cock pheasant near him either ....... :whistling::D

Edited by valentino

As everyone else has said your 'cousin' needs to learn a thing or two about what it takes to provide a good quality of life for a dog, or any animal for that matter, but the most important thing is the effort you are making to see this dog right and land him in the home he deserves. Wish there were alot more dog men like yourself.

Yours in admiration

Ant :clapper:

• 5 months later...

i would of took that dog of your cousin straight away

regardless of the other dog fighting him anthing is better than that one of your pals or something kenneling him up for a few weeks makes me sick seeing a dog down i wouldnt be how to leave him in that state.

hope he gets a good home

Guest Ditch_Shitter

le Ding? :whistling: Relax, guys. I think ye'll find he's found his permanent home now. He's settled and perfectly happy. In fact, I think ye might say he's 'Laughing' ?

Dingo Dog ~ A Few Minutes Ago

post-3041-1207876208.jpg

And, yeppers; He's the most gentle natured, sweet, amusing and responsive Dog. He loves my other Dogs as well as my donkey.

The local cattle? Errm, well; That's something I've been working on. He doesn't mean to harm them. Just considers it his place to round them up! He's proven bloody good at it too! :icon_eek: Hence the Check Chain.

I discussed it with Val' and we were agreed a Shock Collar may be necessary. But first I decided to try a properly applied Check. Today he veered away from some cows gathered at my top gate.

Any fool can buy a Shock Box and burn a Dog into submission. This is a gentle Dog. I think we may yet get away with just a life times experience of loving and learning about Dogs, from Dogs. And a little patience and understanding.

i would of took that dog of your cousin straight away

regardless of the other dog fighting him anthing is better than that one of your pals or something kenneling him up for a few weeks makes me sick seeing a dog down i wouldnt be how to leave him in that state.

hope he gets a good home

ferreter i see your point......but it wouldnt have been fair on dingo to have a couple of wheaton bred lurchers hanging off him would it?....

but yes dingo has found ...or should i say been giving a new life now thanks to DS and i couldnt be happier for the dog...

DS keeps me regulary updated with him and its always a pleasure

thanks again to everyone concerned with dingo...

le Ding? :whistling: Relax, guys. I think ye'll find he's found his permanent home now. He's settled and perfectly happy. In fact, I think ye might say he's 'Laughing' ?

Dingo Dog ~ A Few Minutes Ago

post-3041-1207876208.jpg

And, yeppers; He's the most gentle natured, sweet, amusing and responsive Dog. He loves my other Dogs as well as my donkey.

The local cattle? Errm, well; That's something I've been working on. He doesn't mean to harm them. Just considers it his place to round them up! He's proven bloody good at it too! :icon_eek: Hence the Check Chain.

I discussed it with Val' and we were agreed a Shock Collar may be necessary. But first I decided to try a properly applied Check. Today he veered away from some cows gathered at my top gate.

Any fool can buy a Shock Box and burn a Dog into submission. This is a gentle Dog. I think we may yet get away with just a life times experience of loving and learning about Dogs, from Dogs. And a little patience and understanding.

Well done D.S, i think some times we all lack a bit of patience+understanding.

BIRD