josh was out of little nell, who was half bull, collie/whippet/greyhound! and was a good bitch!!

just a quick question if josh was out of a collie whippet bull greyhound how the pups 3 quarter greyhound quarter bull dont matyer whats in them mind they grafters jist cant work that one out

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if he was that bad why was he not pts and should not have been past on

lookin for a cross like this me self any pics pal

Any pics yet

golly was just over a half x with saluki in him way back i put him on my bitch nell she was a half bull quater greyhound quater collie whippet but they both worked very well i had josh he was working well then spewed i got rid of him for 50 quid the lad said he didnt want it for teeth and he was never to be bred from but the guy lied and bred f**k out of the dog golly usually bred worker and the bitch did their is good blood their but a bit of everything in them

• Like 1

golly was just over a half x with saluki in him way back i put him on my bitch nell she was a half bull quater greyhound quater collie whippet but they both worked very well i had josh he was working well then spewed i got rid of him for 50 quid the lad said he didnt want it for teeth and he was never to be bred from but the guy lied and bred f**k out of the dog golly usually bred worker and the bitch did their is good blood their but a bit of everything in them

like stated my mates dog is a very good dog no reverse at all only about 24 ) 24 half tts and he suppose to be out of Josh he dont mind what he out of he got him for work and if im honest he one of them dogs he never replace him mate

yes mate same josh

Arse nipper

if he was that bad why was he not pts and should not have been past on

end all arguments turk said josh jibbed but dog was young and worked sore same dog ended up with a mate of mine and worked well on every thing never helped and was put to the test time and time agine but was a night mare with stock would grab hold of anything even bulls seen with my own eyes before any one says a thing

the dog wasnt worked sore with me thats for sure he did jib elisderyn was their when he jibbed and so was 2 others i dont care if he grabbed cows or bulls they dont bite back everyones standards are very different

Sorry lads been on nights so haven't been on the site. Pups all gone. P.s I had josh down here for a while, he done the job for me every time, I'm not talking once a week either, he good on the lamp and drawing, he worked hard so crossed him with maddie and them pups are going well too. Josh had a back injury so I put him down, Turk I pm you when I had him as there was loads of shit on here then about him. I offered you to come down to watch him work but you didn't reply.