Sounds like stupid people who should never have taken on a dog!

They basically say "We have very little spare time and a disabled child so we decided to get a high energy dog!" That's just pure stupidity.

Anything crossed with a Cocker is going to be energetic. Unless they have a lot of time or the dog is going to be a working dog, then they're probably going to struggle.

That's almost identical to how we ended up getting our 3rd dog (whippet x Italian greyhound). Young couple just (as in a couple of weeks ago) had a child and decided it was a good idea to get a hyperactive puppy as well! Neither the mother or father had ANY spare time to walk it, play with it, or train it. Oh, and they had no garden!

I don't think the issue is the dog, I think it's the people.

Kev, if you had that dog mate, it'd probably be as happy as Larry chasing your dog about the field.

• Like 1

Would you rather not just get something from worker to worker, why take a chance with something that you have no idea what it is?

i beleave in giving anybody (or anything) a chance, we all deserve the benefit of the dought. i wouldnt be where i am now if i hadnt been given the chance to prove myself :thumbs:

Would you rather not just get something from worker to worker, why take a chance with something that you have no idea what it is?

i beleave in giving anybody (or anything) a chance, we all deserve the benefit of the dought. i wouldnt be where i am now if i hadnt been given the chance to prove myself :thumbs:

Let me go and get my violin lol i understand what you mean, but theres plenty of decent working dogs out there that also deserve a chance

• Like 1