Thinking Of Selling Hw97 , Just Judging Interest ? And Price .

Hi all thinking of selling my HW97 KT synthetic and stainless .177 , just trying to judge interest and price I'd get for it .... bought it about a yr. ago and its had less than 2 tins of pellets through it ... purely and simply just not using it which is a shame as its clinically accurate

post-95686-0-61712300-1411771682.jpgpost-95686-0-48876700-1411771699.jpg

• Like 1

I purchased a 2nd hand HW 97KT woodern stock in mint condition with hawke scope, gun bag and Tim of pellets for £350 from local gun shop...

I'm pretty sure he was asking for £350 for synthetic model with all extras...

You might regret selling it though as they're awesome rifles

hth

Edited by zandy01

yeah I know .. but just keep thinking its a waste sitting there doing nothing ... Yes its VERY accurate but ill never be as good with it as the 100 ...which is just pure and simple awesomeness in a jack pyke wrap ... its just clinical precision, I can take rabbits and pigeons out to 60 yds and know its not going to let me down .

• 4 weeks later...

yeah I know .. but just keep thinking its a waste sitting there doing nothing ... Yes its VERY accurate but ill never be as good with it as the 100 ...which is just pure and simple awesomeness in a jack pyke wrap ... its just clinical precision, I can take rabbits and pigeons out to 60 yds and know its not going to let me down .

Put that 97 in the hands of some one like pianoman or si pitterway and they will make your 100 look like some thing is wrong with it .

Its a cracking bit of kit im with the lads on this keep it as i got rid of all my 97,s and regret it still

Hope you get what you want for it ,some one will be happy any way

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Put that 97 in the hands of some one like pianoman or si pitterway and they will make your 100 look like some thing is wrong with it .

Its a cracking bit of kit im with the lads on this keep it as i got rid of all my 97,s and regret it still

Hope you get what you want for it ,some one will be happy any way

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

yeah I know mate , ive seen the vids .... but the fact is I'm neither of those guys , and out to 35-40 yards I don't miss with it, from a rested position anyway... and yes very satisfying and enjoyable as I know it takes a lot more skill to shoot a springer well .with the 100 im taking birds and rabbits with clean headshots at 60 yds and know im not going to miss .... but if im being totally honest I just don't have the patience or time to put in with it .

plus 2 of my perms have big rat problems so need to be a lot quicker and quieter on the reloading or there gone lol .....

cheers Russ

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...