Not Posted In A While

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 OR 2 HUNTING CHAPS NO i WENT TO MB,S SOME TIME BACK IN SUMMER AND GOT A PUP BACK OF SNIPE AND KAT,,, mark will agree she was a puppy in a big skin,,,mars has bin on the lamp the odd time no big

DYTKOS,,,MANY THANKS FOR THE CARVERY,,,, IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU,,,,,,, IM JUST WAITING FOR THE GROUND TO GIVE,,,IN AWAY IM IN NO RUSH,,THE HOT SPELL HAS DONE HER GOOD GAVE ME PLENTY OF TIME TO GET TH

i took mars on,,,,mb knows iff the bond his not perfect shes go,s back to him AND no were eles,,,,,,i can only thank MB for giveing me the chance with her,,,im a softy with dogs,,,woulld i do the sa

CHEERS VIN,,,,WHEN THE SEASON,,,STARTS IT WILL BE TIME TO FINISH, :icon_eek: ,,WHAT WITH THIS HOT WEATHER THEN IT WILL TAKE A MONTH OF RAIN TO GET THE GROUND RIGHT :thumbs:

get them new ferrets out mate.

I've had a few trips up on the tops with the ferrets...just testing out the new kits for coming season etc etc. Cant wait for some rain now...and desperate for some lovely Frost to kill off all the cover.

she looks in great condition jim :yes: :yes:

SHES GETTING THERE ITS ALL THE GOOD BUSH TUCKER,,LOL AND THE HELP OF ASDA :whistling:

IMG_8957_zpsc89c857b.jpg

IMG_8968_zpsa6bfc052.jpg

IMG_8971_zps3271eeca.jpg

I use the same tomatoes for mine Jim, but check out the tinned pilchards there, they are cheaper than the sardines :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

CHEERS VIN,,,,WHEN THE SEASON,,,STARTS IT WILL BE TIME TO FINISH, :icon_eek: ,,WHAT WITH THIS HOT WEATHER THEN IT WILL TAKE A MONTH OF RAIN TO GET THE GROUND RIGHT :thumbs:

get them new ferrets out mate.

I've had a few trips up on the tops with the ferrets...just testing out the new kits for coming season etc etc. Cant wait for some rain now...and desperate for some lovely Frost to kill off all the cover.

fack it vin ive just got a cheapy to tenirife,,on saterday,, just some.think to kill time,,,,,,i can not get in to hunting in this weather,,,dose me head in,,,,so hopefully when i get back it mite be a step closer, to getting out,,,,,