What To Feed A Terrier Pup

beta mate pups do really well on it,if u got a nice pup to start with you want to give it a good start in life. Coats are great on it,stools are good & helps give em good bone structure & teeth. As above mate then go onto junior then I put mine on field & trial maintenance 18% with flesh. Any higher protein when there adults & you'll have it doing the wall of death around the kennel. + if protein is too much there skin will go pink & irritable.a.t.b wi your pup

I don't feed any kibble or canned food, my pups and adult dogs get fed a diet as close to a natural wild dog diet as possible. Lots of fresh chicken (mince, necks, wing tips, etc) basically all the cheap bits. I also give them, sardines for their coat,fatty lamb or beef bones and blended leafy greens as in the wild the first things wild dogs eat is the gut content which is literally fermented vegetable matter. I have only been trialling this diet for about 6 months and my dogs health hasn't changed as they were already exceptionally healthy, but from what I understand this diet benefits their health long term, particularly bones, teeth and less chances of cancer. I am no expert just giving some food for thought lol