More Photos

Guest world.hunters

Guest world.hunters

its what you put into your dog at the end of the day and i am putting my all into this dog and im sure he will do me proud, lets not have another hancock thread.

w.h

Edited by world.hunters

Photos dont do the dog justice really he is a fine stamp in the flesh and he is keen on the lamp will deffinatly turn into a very good dog. Iv got good feelings about him after seeing him work. I had doubts about it being a handcock pup but i take it all back, its gonna be a classy dog :thumbs:

Witton

Photos dont do the dog justice really he is a fine stamp in the flesh and he is keen on the lamp will deffinatly turn into a very good dog. Iv got good feelings about him after seeing him work. I had doubts about it being a handcock pup but i take it all back, its gonna be a classy dog :thumbs:

Witton

The bottom line here is....... the dog is in the right hands,it's with a young lad with lots of enthusium to get out with him and also keen to get the best out of his dog :thumbs: hancock this.........hancock that,im sick to the back teeth hearin it...this dog with mr w/h here will prove that d/h pups are maybe not all going to mature into worldbeaters..........but in the right hands they will.... and have before became handy dogs for folk,all the best with him world hunter as he's coming on well pal :thumbs: