The End Of The British Empire?

As with all the great empires of the past that ran their course, like Mongol, Viking, roman etc etc. with all the Shiite going on in gb nowadays like multicultural council offices rotten from the core, giving everything to the antis or minorities most of the colonies have been handed back, like Hong Kong, India, America, Australia, Canada, where she is only head of state, and now Scotland vote, do yous think this is the final nail in the gb empires coffin? With the cowards running the place now I think it's only a matter of time before the argies get the Falklands handed to them, it seems sad that cowards in power have put laws in to go against the native peoples and give too much to the people wishing to see the end of the uk. It will be a sad day if Scotland vote yes

• Like 7

Did they no take them with force in the first place ?

yes and that's how every empire was created by spoils of war, but it seems these the uk is dying from the inside out with all this human rights bull shitte, there's too many wanting to kill it who work on the inside

the sooner the countrys are returned to their rightful owners the better imo

frazdog do you think our lives would be better off with out the union? IMO I think we have a better life in it, granted not every body is Gona agree, but in the bigger picture we have a lot to lose like Free healthcare, dentistry, state help if ever out of work, decent paying jobs etc etc, it needs sorting out for the better in some departments, but I was just wondering is this similar to how other empires ended when everybody just went mad lol?
  • Like 1

i think ireland would be.gran if britain an europe,gave us back our land an country,an back to punt were the banks are run by the people for the people,not by private banksor by some british snob with a spoon in his mouth or some communist eurocrat that nobody knows an wasnt voted in. jmo

i think ireland would be.gran if britain an europe,gave us back our land an country,an back to punt were the banks are run by the people for the people,not by private banksor by some british snob with a spoon in his mouth or some communist eurocrat that nobody knows an wasnt voted in. jmo

i agree with you about the euro part, and when roi was punt there was always the haggle for the pound so always a bargin to be had, especially in ballina and foxford salmon fishing lol. But from it went euro it got very expensive

were were conned into euro like the rest of the countrys,why you tink the brits wouldnt touch it with a barge poll.

it was all about power by the madmen behind the scenes

niw ire in forever debt to these ejits unless somebody has the balls to tell them to stick the euro an the debt an bgo back to punt jmo

were were conned into euro like the rest of the countrys,why you tink the brits wouldnt touch it with a barge poll.

it was all about power by the madmen behind the scenes

niw ire in forever debt to these ejits unless somebody has the balls to tell them to stick the euro an the debt an bgo back to punt jmo

yes germany being the most richest, they did by wealth what they couldn't do through hitler and that's run the euro zone basically through the size of their economy

next thing you knoe europe an n.america will join,north atlantic union an un troops will run the place.lol who would argue with that empire

imagine that but surely that would offend some homosexual lesbian animal right whale saving Muslim antichrist Russian warlord and the ole human rights act would kick in and stop it haha
  • Like 1