Hi all, I would just like to introduce my self, my name is lee, I come from the the West Midlands, I have just recently got back into air rifles.. As I had them when I was a kid 3dogs 3 kids and life in general, it's time I got back into something I love, I have recently just bought a new 97k from tony, at sandwell FEILD sports as it's only round the corner from me really.. And an aa s410 after trying the springer for a while, I was then given by a very good friend a as mpr as I would really like to get into the hft too.

I make knives and leather goods fir a living so don't get to get out as much as I would like, but any chance I get, I'm out there absolutely love to eat pigeon, and rabbit.

Any how that's a enough rambling on

Take care all

Lee.

Let's see some pictures of the stuff you make mate .......

Hi mate that's not a problem I'm well known in the knife community I make custom leather good also I'm a leather smith by trade, but didn't want to put stuff up like that, as I didn't want people to think that's why I'm here... I really have fell in love with this air gunning bud, I'm off to tony walls range next week which I'm looking forward to, as time passes if you would like to see my stuff that's find have website all that kind if stuff, but really want to learn more about the air

Gun side. Seems a great place good people.

Hi mate that's not a problem I'm well known in the knife community I make custom leather good also I'm a leather smith by trade, but didn't want to put stuff up like that, as I didn't want people to think that's why I'm here... I really have fell in love with this air gunning bud, I'm off to tony walls range next week which I'm looking forward to, as time passes if you would like to see my stuff that's find have website all that kind if stuff, but really want to learn more about the air

Just had a look at your site ... I must say there are some very nice knives on there and some fantastic leatherwork ... Do you have a price list for your knives I particularly like the missing link ........

Just had a look at your site ... I must say there are some very nice knives on there and some fantastic leatherwork ... Do you have a price list for your knives I particularly like the missing link ........

Hi mate all my work is custom it depends on what you choose like what wood mosaic pins that sort of thing I can give you a basic fir the knife if you want to email bud no worries.