Pup Update

Jet is now 4 month and standing about 17-18tts ans is a heavy pup throwing back to the bull blood.

Anyway his recall is non existent he hasn't a clue what his name is and comes only for food, he lives in the house but spends hours on end in the garden bullys my terrier and his sire is broke to ferrets but when there out UN the garden he stays clear of thwm.chewing ahhh how he loves to chew things if he can reach it it's gone.

To sum him up he is a fecking nightmare he does nothing right haha how I love pups

• Like 1

know how you feel mate,my two thought there were called , them feckin idiots for six months, ate the kitchen,didnt want to eat good grub but would gladly eat wood,bricks plastic anything that was inedible,came in to piss n crap, robbed and destroyed everything within reach,and have done more damage than what i paid for them, got to love them tho lol wish they could skip this stage lol but they came thru ,as they all do lol atb mc

Mines same fat lil b*****d barks at birds at 5 the morning had neighbours complaine ate a pouch of tobaco chewed feck out of kennel pushes my other dog paws him in the face. Eats anything caught him trying to eat a stone he treads in his own shit. Pissed and shit in the motor. (barking as we speak) shock collar doesnt faze thick skinned twat... But he does no his name and recall n.retreive great lol atb with your puo

mine is ten months started to get some control now good recall when she wants that is, i teach mine to sit she is doing that most times the retrieve is not great but coming better.

Lamping only to watch the other until trained, i think thats going to be a while yet.