Daystae Regal

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for that skot ,you twat   Yes I had one ,a very nice looking gun ,easy to shoulder , very pointable gun , light if you like light guns and that's all the good points out of the way. Now fo

They look nice.. but thats about it from what i have read.. ask Villaman .. hes gaytates number one fan   :laugh:

Carlo, don't forget some firms give dealers incentives as well, Daystate are riding on a reputation. Most of their stuff is for export, mainly the US. Funny but I have not found one bad comment anywhe

Ye john av read up a lot about them different things good and bad points about them both av had an s410 which a loved . had a few goes of my friends hw100 when out on a shoot all theo was a very good gun a just did not like it much think am gonna try the daystate never had one maybe al get lucky and get a good one ?

Ye john av read up a lot about them different things good and bad points about them both av had an s410 which a loved . had a few goes of my friends hw100 when out on a shoot all theo was a very good gun a just did not like it much think am gonna try the daystate never had one maybe al get lucky and get a good one

Well good luck , but so far no body has said a good word about them!!

Mines on trial. It went back for the stiff bolt syndrome after thirty shots. My boys went back for the same after about five hundred. The Daystate "silencer" is not worth a w..k. Replaced it with a Swift Stumpy and it is very quiet.

Latest problem is it has become pellet fussy, it only cycles JSB's and nothing else. Any other make and its hangups and double loads.

Since "fixing" the problem the rifles actions sounds like a twin tub washing machine.

As I said, its on trial. It is a nice rifle, good to shoot and accurate out 60 yards even with my old eyes. I can just manage an egg on a fencepost at that distance.

Funny though, it comes on jobs with me, but it sits in the truck. I use my S410.

So, it goes if there is one more problem. For that kind of money buy an AA S510, Ultimate sporter or an S410 and bling it with Rowan stick ons.

Or be unpatriotic and buy a German thing, then grow biceps like a lesbian shot putter because its so heavy :rtfm:

Kt or Ks are just as light as a r10 lighter , BSA Scorpion most of the Daystates apart from the regal

Al get a daysate regal have a try let you guys no how a get on with it if it's crap al get rid and try hw100 aw mite get one later on in the year keep the regal as well if it's any good ill post sum groupings n that when a get to test it al order one tomorrow see how it goes ?

Carlo

I've kept out of this because, I'm a daystate man , however , I've played with the regal , and as far as I'm concerned

It's probably the level entry for day states , don't get me wrong mate , but for once think hard befor you part with your cash

There are better rifles out the that cost about the same !

I wouldn't like to see you go wrong , see if you can try one out at a local range or something .

Atb any way what ever you decide

Dave