Do I Need To Separate?

I've just noticed my bitch is in season so I've brought her in the house, she usually lives outside with my other dog. What I want to know is, is it really necessary to bring her in? The dogs only just turned seven months and is still very much a pup, is there much chance of him trying to get on her or not?

The reason I'm askin this is because she's bleeding in the house and the mrs is whinging!

I've just noticed my bitch is in season so I've brought her in the house, she usually lives outside with my other dog. What I want to know is, is it really necessary to bring her in? The dogs only just turned seven months and is still very much a pup, is there much chance of him trying to get on her or not?

The reason I'm askin this is because she's bleeding in the house and the mrs is whinging!

Why don't you leave the bitch out and bring the dog in? Either way I'd definatly separate them

• Like 2

Why don't you leave the bitch out and bring the dog in? Either way I'd definatly separate them
Again, the mrs! Him being a pup is a lot more boisterous and energetic and she is really well behaved! So that's why she's in and not him!

keep apart pups dont need tobe having pups do they,put the dog in house and bitch in pen or tell your lass she will go in pen if dont stop whinging a drop of blood is better then a litter of pups less hassle mate

• Like 5

Do you not think your bitch might damage your pup ?

No mate, not really
some get fed up with your pup trying to mount it and give a bad bite
That's what I want to know really, would he even try to mount her? I personally don't think he would because he's never shown any signs of this behaviour at all yet. He's not even started cocking his leg! Obviously though it's better safe than sorry and I can't watch them 24/7 which is why I've brought her in. I just didn't know if I was being over-cautious???

Again, the mrs! Him being a pup is a lot more boisterous and energetic and she is really well behaved! So that's why she's in and not him!

Put your foot down! 3 choices, bitch in the house dripping blood, boisterous pup in the house or both outside with the chance of a mishap

I always put a pair of pants on the bitch when she lived in and was in season

Put your foot down! 3 choices, bitch in the house dripping blood, boisterous pup in the house or both outside with the chance of a mishap

Haha it is down mate! That's why she's inside. I've still got to listen to it though!

Haha it is down mate! That's why she's inside. I've still got to listen to it though!

Just keep nodding at her pal

• Like 1

Just keep nodding at her pal
Haha ye mate! The thing is though it's just come a week too early! She's booked in to get speyed next week! Now I'll have to wait three months before she can have it done and that's going to be right when I want to be out with her! Bit pissed off really!