well i was quite content and happy with my relatively recently purchased sfs imp. last week i decided to buy a new scope for said imp. this morning my mate came round while i was zeroing it and broke out the hw100kt laminate. . . .what a piece of kit! firdt time ive really had a few shots of a pcp and the thing is unreal. easy to shoot and unbelievably accurate. on top of that the laminate version looks mint. now im thinking of selling my arsenal to fund a hw100 laminate of my own!

the question is, having limited experience, are all top pcps this good??? ultra, 410 etc.

i was and still am stagered by the hw100.

Don't do it! As someone who started with springers then moved to PCPs I can tell you that at some point you'll go back!

PCPs are brilliant but after a springer, will eventually leave you unsatisfied. Yes, get a PCP, but hold on to the Imp, you'll miss it when it's gone!

keep the imp you will only regret it no doubt when its gone and save your penny's for the hw100, I have 2 springer's and the hw100 although you cant really compare the two(springer v pcp) I would never sell my springer's as the enjoyment factor when you get it right is far greater than with a pcp just my opinion.