Whippet Collar

Sorry if this is in the wrong place , im looking for a whippet collar , Im after one from a site called harris and watson but cant seem to get an answer, just wondering if hes on here or if anyone knows if hes still trading. cheers alb andy .

Edited by Andy Passmoor

There was a guy at the Sussex game fair last year 2013 , I didn't go this year due to all round cost of the day out lol , so couldn't say if he was there this year. : / ,he had a stall selling purse nets boxes etc and collars and leads he had whippet collars on a slip all leather absolutely beautifully crafted things they were , if anyone knows who the guy is or if it's you please put a link up or contact cheers j , the collar and lead was a very very good price for the workmanship and had a metal release catch , the collar was padded out internally . A fine thing indeed ,

Harris and Watson are the best quality collars i have seen bar non. They are pricey and mick can be difficult to get hold of but i have never heard of him charging anything like £90 for a 2" collar,that's just slander.

I think i paid £40 for my 2" collar and others i know who have bought collars from him have paid a similar price.

• Like 1