Bedlington Photos

Has anyone got any picture of ther working bedlingtons and opinions on ther height as I am interested in the height of the ones that go to ground . A friend of mine has a dog who is game as they come but he is 18 to the shoulders and can't get to ground on fox . Very good on top . Just interested in the size of your one that go to ground regular ? Many thanks

Thanks topper any pics will be appreciated . I've worked borders for years but always been interested in true working bedlingtons . I think the breed has gone the same way as the borders have to try and stick to the old type .But hopefully if my bed day pup,makes the grade I can hopefully work on my own line of workers to workers in the future . Took me a while to get my borders but payed off in the end .

Iv got a soft spot for the borders and bedlingtons and the truth be told i bred my bedlington hybrid bitch end of last season and i if couldnt use the dog i used i was going to line her to a good hard border as i do like the border bedlington hybrid theres a good thread on here with lots of pictures called working bedlington 2005 a good forum is the working bedlington terrier and lurcher club atb rt

The gamest dog in the world is useless if it cannot get to,a working Bedlington as the same requirements as any other earth dog,they are no different,only the KC decided otherwise.If a dog is un-fit for purpose,through size or lack of working character,then it should never be bred from,ever.Bedlingtons are known to be a tad more up on the leg than some of the other breeds,that were also usually higher on the leg than they are bred now.They should still have the physicality to enter the domain of the fox,well most of the time?.