hiya just a quick question ,ive just finished building a couple of runs for a couple of trios of game fowl im picking up tomorrow ,the run floor at the moment is soil ,yesterday the farmer flailed the laylandii hedge behind the pens and a fair bit of hedge trimmings is now lying on the run floor and i have thrown a couple of small green branches in on top !is laylandii ok for the fowl to scratch through or should i remove it before putting in the fowl ?

P8160289_zps3147da99.jpg

P8130286_zps6815586b.jpg

Edited by devon flighter

Your going to have trouble with pen fights with the design of them pens fella....... They look well made but poorly thought out.

In what way mate? Curious. Atb
Yeh

same mate don't see anyway they could pen fight

Charlie, can you sprout wheat and feed as greens? Got oats on the go, just wondering about wheat. Sorry for changing subject ( a bit ) Atb

Your going to have trouble with pen fights with the design of them pens fella....... They look well made but poorly thought out.

In what way mate? Curious. Atb
Yeh

Charlie, can you sprout wheat and feed as greens? Got oats on the go, just wondering about wheat. Sorry for changing subject ( a bit ) Atb
Wouldn't know mate first time iv ever done any my oats are soaking now

In what

way mate? Curious. Atb

Yeh

Charlie, can you sprout wheat and feed as greens? Got oats on the go, just wondering about

wheat. Sorry for changing subject ( a bit ) Atb

Wouldn't know mate first time iv ever done any my oats are soaking now
Cheers, will just stick to Oats. Any update on your pens?Atb

When them tanalized boards shrink they will have 1/8 inch gaps..... And when a cock is on top of the kennel near the wire the bird in the other pen can see him and get to him.... I have had birds ruin themselves through a nail hole in a tin sheet it doesn't take a lot ..

• Like 1

When them tanalized boards shrink they will have 1/8 inch gaps..... And when a cock is on top of the kennel near the wire the bird in the other

pen can see him and get to him.... I have had birds ruin themselves through a nail hole in a tin sheet it doesn't take a lot ..

Ok mate, I see now. Atb