Advice On Buying A Whippet

I'm thinking of getting either a pure Whippet or a 3/4 Whippet beddy for ferreting and lamping. can anybody point me in the right direction of somebody that breeds these dogs properly and has GOOD WORKING stock? And what way should the beddy whip be bred regarding whether you put a pure whippet stud over the cross bred dam etc.

Cheers

There are lots of people breeding decent working stock mate ,do some research and take your time ,the working whippet forum has some good knowledgeable lads on it , and there are lots and lots of whippet groups on facebook , There is also a lot of bitchiness and back biting in working whippet circles , so as I,v said , take your time and do plenty of research .

Get on the workingwhippet forum an get a pup from working stock whole lot get to worked up about the kc type I just got worker to workevr .im of shortly to look at another bitch pup none pedigree as long as it, s parents are worker, s paper, s dont make it run any faster.lol

• Like 1