Guest Ditch_Shitter

JD; You try catching parts of it, in a pub, with ye deaf ear pointed at the screen, mate!

Then ~ I can assure ye ~ ye'll be well and truly f*ckin Lost! :shok:

That " Jail Break "? That's another one. I'd sit there eyeing up the mumbling mouths and wonder like f*ck what was going on. Pity, because it didn't seem like a bad programme.

lost is a pile of shite, howthe hell can they still be lost after 3 seasons :hmm:

prison breaks great though one of my favourite programs, i download every episode 2 weeks before its shown in uk so i dont have to wait to see it :D

24's another great show, cant wait till its on again in january :thumbs:

JD; You try catching parts of it, in a pub, with ye deaf ear pointed at the screen, mate!

Then ~ I can assure ye ~ ye'll be well and truly f*ckin Lost! :shok:

That " Jail Break "? That's another one. I'd sit there eyeing up the mumbling mouths and wonder like f*ck what was going on. Pity, because it didn't seem like a bad programme.

Yes, Prison Break is well worth a watch!! LOST? I watched the 1st episode and remained LOST since?? :blink::hmm: Good luck Darcy!! :D

Just watched the first episode of LOST and not got much of a clue what its about....on with 2nd episode now and still no idea.....could anyone enlighten me???? :hmm:

I thought you didnt watch Telly :whistling:

I havent watched telly for ages, this was a set of DVD's my mate lent me ages ago and i thought i better at least have a gander...... :icon_eek::icon_eek: shouldnt have bothered :D

Guest curtislj

You need to watch all the first to get to grips with it.It throws up more questions in every episode and it totally confusees you :blink: .But once your into it, its excellent! Well, if your a nosey person like me. :angel: The second season is where you get the answers from

Stick with it, it gets more intriguing, are you on the first episode of season 1 or the first episode of season 3? :icon_eek: Cos if your on the latter then obviously its not going to make sense as you have missed the previous 2 seasons :laugh: Start at the beginning, I love it, the best episodes are the ones with Desmond in them :toast:

i watched the 1st season and found it very good then gave up half way through the 2end because to me it seemed that they were just dragging it on because of the sucsess it had had.

can anyone tell me is it finished yet? if so what the feck was it all about in the end?

i thought after watching the first season that in the end it was gona be that they were all in fact dead.