hi all instead of leather threads all over the place i will just be doing one and adding the bits i do . hear a few collars i have made and sold and a set up on my pups and pals pups they got off me a leather belt and a key ring that clips on ya belt all made from british bridle leather and sollid brass fittings took a order of bridle but yesterday and will be doing a few collars but have to work out a price for them 1st.

WP_20140709_001_zps1a40c120.jpg

WP_20140711_008_zpsedda06b0.jpg

WP_20140711_025_zpsb7a45012.jpg

WP_20140711_030_zps6f8f1273.jpg

WP_20140712_002_zps5d3b4acd.jpg

WP_20140722_001_zps779216af.jpg

WP_20140722_005_zps7d367c23.jpg

the belt i made for my dad is 1 1/2 " wide made from bridle but same as the key ring

WP_20140724_001_zpscfd80308.jpg

WP_20140724_002_zps2921e49f.jpg

WP_20140724_003_zpsb8cf44d5.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi all instead of leather threads all over the place i will just be doing one and adding the bits i do . hear a few collars i have made and sold and a set up on my pups and pals pups they got off me a

always liked your stuff pal

the finished job all lined and hand sewn and a few pics of my bitch wearing it i was a tad too close to my dog when i took the pics with the flash on and made her look strange collour

Hears a list of bits . knife,edge bevler,burnesher,metal ruler,cloth tape measure,hole punch,sadlers needles,thread stitch Grover,over stich wheel,hawl,a set of puches for putting holes in for the sewing.you can get all this from leprevo and leather the stuff i use isn't cheep but if you want to try ya hand at it get dyed threw shoulder and some edge kote if you fone leprevo they will tell you anything else i have missed.waterproofing and finisher's

how much would a simple leather belt be, but one that will last. since i started more physical work and lost weight i have to wear a belt to keep me pants up but ive been through about 3 belts even decent ones seem to wear quick.

not sure mate i will have to work out a price and pm you as its the more expensive leather i am using

hears the new one i am working on at the mo it needs to be sewn this one was going to be for sale but decided its no longer as i didnt think it was up to par the holes for the buckle was not right and after putting in the lining i decided it needs padding out to be comfy for the the dog and forgot to put the 2nd keeper in :icon_redface: the hot weather must have got to me lol. it is 2" wide with big double prong buckle and big de ring will come with a matching lead.

WP_20140724_011_zps37ca4857.jpg

WP_20140724_013_zps94d9129b.jpg