Warning Of ( Valleycameras )

That's what the Thief trades under on eBay selling cameras that attach on your gun -not only are they crap but when you send them back under 14 day money back guarantee

he then keeps the item and your money : eBay tell me they have emailed him 3 times telling him to refund me but nothing and that was 6/7 weeks ago .. So just a warning to you if you come across him Valleycameras (The Thief ) regards grebb

• Like 1

eBay (PayPal ) don't want to know saying l didn't make a case against him " but as lve said to them numerous times why would l have needed to make a case when he (the thief ) promised to refund me ? I have email from him via eBay saying will be refunding your money tomorrow - this was 5 weeks ago the t:@er and nothing since .

I am trying to help you here, and you have left the thread?

I don't know the time limit, but you can try this. the sooner the better. Top right hand side of the page help and contact mouse over it, and a drop down will appear, in the drop down click on resolution centre. Top choice is I have not received my item. Click that and fill in the forms. It may not work if he can prove he sent it with a tracking number, and you may be out of time.

If he cannot give them a tracking number eBay will refund you. It might also refocus his mind as they will freeze his paypal account until it is resolved.

Other than that knock his door. Here is his DSR registered address.

13 Prospect Road
Hungerford
Berkshire
RG17 0JL

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 3

Yes that's the camera (your good) have tried everything resolution centre etc they are as helpfully as chocolate fire guard if he was nearer would have been knocking on his door weeks ago .eBay know he hasn't paid they have seen his email promising refund but just get lots of sorrys . Told them to suspend him until he pays but they hav'nt got the guts to do anything !!

If you paid via paypal can't you just log a case paypal are pretty good for the buyer now days and tend to get things resolved cause they just freeze the funds or did you run out of time

Edited by terryd

The problem is you are telling them the truth. Tell them you never received it in the first place and unless he can provide tracking details they will refund you.

Even though you left him the negative feedback, you can say that it was meant for another seller and you left it for him by mistake.

TC

Trouble is I've sent loads of mail telling them everything and apparently if you open a case with eBay you can't with PayPal so guess I've been sharfted but at least 1or 2 people might see what a to@@ er he is and his camera was utter crap -said up to 2hrs of filming it lasted 20 mins - thanks again grebb