• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i too live in staffordshire and know there is more deer here than most folk think and i too arnt telling you where :feck:

I bet i know where...... :whistling: Theres a population that has very good heads in staffordshire, mainly occuring in three huge woods.I have been there and watched them in the rut....and boy did the hair on my neck stand up when i heard a big old fallow belching for the first time.... :blink:

i too live in staffordshire and know there is more deer here than most folk think and i too arnt telling you where :feck:

well tell them , they think i am making it up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NO WAY! every tom dick and harry will be at these locations if they were told,like darcy said there are three woods full of them, i know of 5 8)

one i have permission on but nothing to do them with, so they live on there in peace :thumbs:

NO WAY! every tom dick and harry will be at these locations if they were told,like darcy said there are three woods full of them, i know of 5 8)

one i have permission on but nothing to do them with, so they live on there in peace :thumbs:

No i dont mean the location , i mean that deer up here do gather in these quantities & there not in a farm or park :laugh: i dont want them massacred either :thumbs:

Whats it worth? everyone has a price. Dogginlad is young and handsome :whistling: He wants to take one for the team :kiss:

Witton

Its worth you not bothering , thats what its worth :laugh:

I Know yours are Cannock Ferretlove.......It does hold some good numbers........But you keep it to yourself....Just like Bullet :thumbs::thumbs: Them are some BIG numbers of Red you have there!!! :thumbs:

BUT there are OTHER places in staffs...........which lets say, are a feckin' MILLION times more discrete than cannock......everyfecker and their uncle go there to look for/watch deer...........

But best to keep 'em a secret :clapper:

Don't think they're the Best Red in the world ..but I would say that VERY VERY few people know of these.........& you can get to within 25yds......without tooooooo much trouble, I can, & I'm a clumsy fecker :doh::doh::thumbs:

20070902014.jpg

20070902013.jpg

I see some in varying numbers on average once a week, and they dont seem to bothered by people here, we are very lucky to be able to get within yards of them & i wont ever tire of seeing them , we see bugger all here normally so these deer are very special :thumbs:

BUT there are OTHER places in staffs...........which lets say, are a feckin' MILLION times more discrete than cannock......everyfecker and their uncle go there to look for/watch deer...........

But best to keep 'em a secret :clapper:

Well said that man!!I know some lovely woods in staffordshire with fallow of good bloodlines that carry quality head gear... :thumbs: