Sign in to follow this  
mule1943

Cuckoo In The Nest

lost bully cock ,hen deserted eggs shared eggs under canaries ,never held much hope as eggs were cold ,but this little one had other ideas heres a few photos :toast:post-85651-0-16929100-1404850626_thumb.jpgpost-85651-0-16929100-1404850626_thumb.jpgpost-85651-0-49074400-1404850585_thumb.jpgpost-85651-0-38578500-1404850672_thumb.jpgpost-85651-0-27599900-1404850697_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

was always told told canarys wont feed bullies something to do with the gape ? nice to be wrong :clapper: well dun

• Like 1

mule 123 ,thats what i was told they are even feeding it with meal worms ,was told canaries wont eat meal worms ,but this pair of fifes eat them wont be parting with them :yes:

• Like 1

mule 123 ,thats what i was told they are even feeding it with meal worms ,was told canaries wont eat meal worms ,but this pair of fifes eat them wont be parting with them :yes:

yes mate its worth keeping this pair, good feeders like them are hard to get

• Like 2

nice,keep that pair sound like they are doing a real job,i had trouble years back with foster birds not feeding bullys, they did seem scared or confused with the youngs gape,and I lost some chicks,not kept bullys since,too stressfull atb.

• Like 1

Brilliant and well done,as been said those pair of feeders are something out of the ordanary and well worth holding onto :thumbs: .

• Like 1

hows the bully mule,

bully chick on the perch first to be fed before the 2 canary chicks atb :thumbs:

• Like 1

:signthankspin: cheers fireman ,could do with it ringing or is it to late ;)

To late but with both parents being legal and these pics to help show it's rearing you have no worries about it and although you lost the cock bird i have his parents(although him mum is in a freezer :cray: )so can allways prove captive breeding history if you ever need it :victory:

• Like 1