Last Night

Went fishing with my two brothers last night off an old derelict peir just down the haven. Night started off with a bang as my brother Neil hooked straight into a common smooth hound within minutes of his bait hitting the water. My brother Daz was the next up with a thornback ray. Not having much luck with my main rod, I ran up a quick trace for my 10ft spinning rod, baited up and just dropped it over the side. I was rewarded a few minutes later with a small wrasse. A small whiting and a codling were also caught by my bros later on. Was a decent night, we were registering knocks at a decent enough rate to keep things interesting and all in good company.

My brother Daz on the fork after rag:

20140705_182121.jpg

Smoothie:

PSX_20140706_032347.jpg

Ray:

PSX_20140706_032317.jpg

Wrasse:

PSX_20140706_032457.jpg

Codling:

DSC00143.jpg

The view:

FB_IMG_1404590132932.jpgFB_IMG_1404590572787.jpg20140705_212340.jpg

Stig, only beer we had last night was the 3 tins I took down with me! :D Was wishing I'd took my flask when the sun went down! :D

Al, it was great! :good: Bloke who was also down there but not with us had an LSD as well to complete the set! :laugh:

Nice going mate fair mixture , you do anything with them?>

Nah, put them back Bob mate. Would have been a different story if it'd been been a nice Bass! :D

:thumbs: A good range of species there Mal, can't beat a bit of variety.

TC

The Pembrokeshire coast has variety of fish comming out it's arse Tiercel :laugh: and every cast can be something different in places i've fished there :yes: .

• Like 1