Pals just been down and told me that a well known bitch called hazel got took he mentioned the fellas name who owned it. Checky b*****d av ment to of rung him up and told him there guna line the bitch and see what she pops out , then dump her back at his yard. There some dirty b*****ds out there that need f***ing with a barbwired baseball bat up there f***ing arses youve got to go to that extreme to let them know anybody comes back to your yard then this is whats guna happen so you best be ready to take whats coming to ya. So then they know if any body attempt to cross your path again this is what will happen. A f***ing red hot irion on the f***ing chest to brand the b*****ds. You will notice am sick in the head and dont give two fucks about the law and the local plod know I wont be ringing them up to do there bullshit not my style. Its about time something like this was done so word gets out a know lads say its only a dog yeah your dogs or my dogs not f***ing theres.

• Like 1

You've got to be pal am not afraid to go to that extreme when it comes to something that belongs to me or put my family at risk. These scum wouldnt think twice harvey.D about giving your misses a slap about if you wasnt in.

And say the miss caught um trying to break into your kennels they will go to that extreme if they want your dogs by slapping her about to put fear into her not to do owt stupid and just let them take the dogs. So you need to fight fire with fire and let them know your not guna be an easy target.

You here of lads having there dogs took and do f**k all , a few years pass and kennels empty again. And even tho they tryed to make the kennels more secure that wont stop um pal they need sumat doing to them so they know not to f**k with you.

• Like 6

You've got to be pal am not afraid to go to that extreme when it comes to something that belongs to me or put my family at risk. These scum wouldnt think twice harvey.D about giving your misses a slap about if you wasnt in.

And say the miss caught um trying to break into your kennels they will go to that extreme if they want your dogs by slapping her about to put fear into her not to do owt stupid and just let them take the dogs. So you need to fight fire with fire and let them know your not guna be an easy target.

You here of lads having there dogs took and do f**k all , a few years pass and kennels empty again. And even tho they tryed to make the kennels more secure that wont stop um pal they need sumat doing to them so they know not to f**k with you.

like your style jimmy,theres no honour among thieves anymore, atb mc

• Like 1

Jimmy is it the hazel bitch kmck use to own?

like I said pal my mate told me the name of the fella who owned the bitch but it just went over my head.lol. A know he said the bitch is knocking on about 11 f***ing b*****ds have got some face ringing the fella up and saying if the bitch doesnt take will bring her back a drop her in your yard.

Yeah thats the fella sky2008 plus he told me another lad he knows T.T had his three pups took and he says there most probs out of M.P stuff because there very good friends.

He's ment to be a hot head so I really hope he finds the b*****ds and gives them a good kicking

never have any look for it hade 3 dogs takeing on us few years back hope the c**ts never have days look for it :thumbs:

Its because they dont know how to bring a pup on and make it into a good un. So they go out and take other lads dogs run them into the ground and then they end up in the kennels. That my thinking on it louth mate because you never see them back on the pass about like you do when you sell a dog then next man sells it and so on. They cant do that with a chored dog so they dump um then they go to kennels and say sum normal person takes itthen its just a pet. So then nobody here about um unless you live in that area and know the dog but these c**ts arnt that daft to keep the dog in that area where its took from does that make sense louth. Edited by jimmy1982
  • Like 1