Chalky And The Boys 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright lads just thought id start a topic on here about this DVD if any of you haven't seen it definitely buy it, credit to the lad who took the time to film it, and the lads dogs all a credit to the

Game as they come isn't he! Fair play to the lad! Atb

Get it bought boys.top dogs on it .good filming as well.

Robin send me a pm when your all getting together again for the next chalky and the boys and me and my pal will come. Me with my two oscar x bella pup and my other other which is bred from chief which chase and mother goes back five gens of amos's lines which charlie foxy is in most of the mothers lines. My pals dog's out of twister the litter she had to scouser and this dog is looking promising take some stopping. Lads on here will of sin twister run not in matches just days out shes some bitch ive sin her once and shes classy.

Robin send me a pm when your all getting together again for the next chalky and the boys and me and my pal will come. Me with my two oscar x bella pup and my other other which is bred from chief which chase and mother goes back five gens of amos's lines which charlie foxy is in most of the mothers lines. My pals dog's out of twister the litter she had to scouser and this dog is looking promising take some stopping. Lads on here will of sin twister run not in matches just days out shes some bitch ive sin her once and shes classy.

can you dance tho need dancers
  • Like 1

can you dance tho need dancers
Can I dance lol haven't you ever sin the digging moves up and down and over the shoulder side to side and on ya toes lol.

Am into my country music move to a bit of waylon jenning mate al leave the rave move busting to you lad.

Edited by jimmy1982

Need a few slut drops lolll

Only thing whats guna be busting the moves for me robin will be the dogs my lad on that land on and off. You watch out for that dog brets got off me a dont know if the lad will have her in the limelight but that bitch has got plenty of wind no blowing in her you ask A.D lol. Av just had both my pups out side of bike seven months old 10 mile steady away harding them pads and plenty of steam. Do you see owt of bret pal how the bitch doing hes got a good one there robin.