Lampard Captain W.t. F.

Shit World Cup for us, we all know it..

But I don't think we played too badly against Italy, and definitely could have got a result against Uruguay, football is decided on the smallest margins.

No we are not a good side ( yet) but f**k going back to theing ball game, it's all about educating this young crop of players to play the right way, movement, pass and move, and don't be scarred to win or you'll always lose... We got to 1-1 against Uruguay and Gerrard is calling Rooney back to get behind the ball, you've got to be brave at this level not conservative.

I think a foreign coach is the way to go, no chance IMO for a coach like Pulis, he keeps mediocre sides up by playing ugly.. It'll be backwards..

Look at how the Dutch destroyed the spaniards.. No fear, real pace.. You don't need to keep the ball ( Spanish style) for 50 passes but you do need or be decisive with your passing, we should be able to play like that with these young lads ( like Liverpool last season or the good UTD sides),

It ain't all doom and gloom, I'm strangely confident that these young lads will come good..

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

be a swan song for some of the old uns give em there run out we`ve got fook all to loose and you know what maybe lampard was the kind of player we needed.......

I hope he gets a fooking hat trick

this world cup came to early for the current squad they`ll be a few good points to take out of the 3 games we played, come the euros and the next world cup we might be able to hold our own ,,,, on the

But I don't think we played too badly against Italy, and definitely could have got a result against Uruguay, football is decided on the smallest margins.

No we are not a good side ( yet) but f**k going back to theing ball game, it's all about educating this young crop of players to play the right way, movement, pass and move, and don't be scarred to win or you'll always lose... We got to 1-1 against Uruguay and Gerrard is calling Rooney back to get behind the ball, you've got to be brave at this level not conservative.

I think a foreign coach is the way to go, no chance IMO for a coach like Pulis, he keeps mediocre sides up by playing ugly.. It'll be backwards..

Look at how the Dutch destroyed the spaniards.. No fear, real pace.. You don't need to keep the ball ( Spanish style) for 50 passes but you do need or be decisive with your passing, we should be able to play like that with these young lads ( like Liverpool last season or the good UTD sides),

It ain't all doom and gloom, I'm strangely confident that these young lads will come good..

Being a Welsh rugby fan I understand your optimism. :D

You feckin English have been spoilt with your success..........welcome to our world. :whistling: ......... :D

• Like 2

was it a shit world cup though kev ;) short term yes long term you`ve got a team of young players that have just played in the biggest tournament and know how it feels to be losers and let there country down they`ll come again and better hodgsons been a successful manager aboard and imo in the short time he`s been there he`s done a fair job lets face it we whern`t even expected to be there ,,

was it a shit world cup though kev ;) short term yes long term you`ve got a team of young players that have just played in the biggest tournament and know how it feels to be losers and let there country down they`ll come again and better hodgsons been a successful manager aboard and imo in the short time he`s been there he`s done a fair job lets face it we whern`t even expected to be there ,,
Personally I expected a little more mate, I thought we'd get out of the group.

Yes the young players have got some valuable experience, but we had real opportunities to beat each team we played..

Ok Suarez was different class in front of goal, but we were in each game but for some reason we can't change the mindset, at 1-1 against Uruguay the manager and captain should be pushing those attacking players on to win it, but we were scared to lose and eventually did.

Time for a big shake up, I'm sure Hodgson will keep his job at least until the euros, I'm not sure he's the right man to take this whole new team forward though?.. Time will tell.

There was no expectation this time, but there was the opportunity there to shock a few, look at the USA how many of those players would you pick for England and they go through ahead of Portugal...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1