Strange Animal

I hope it is a prairie dog, and its mates breed like buggery.I,ve even considered a trip to the states for a week on a "dog town" the finest varminting there is apparently, small calibre, hi velocity cartridges, and exploding dogs :D ...ace.

The reason defra etc shit bricks, when some are released, is that they carry a plague.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little_lloyd
looks like a guinefoul! their originally from argentina and have been known to survive in britain :thumbs:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

How the flying f**k does that look like a Guinea fowl?????????? :blink::blink:

Guinea Fowl are birds with feather not a big beaver like thing :haha:

will watch out for them tomorrow morning on the road to belfast when is the best time to se them

they are there all day but there not on the motorway embankment there at pedlows haulage yard on the road which goes over the motorway on the belfast side of the lurgan roundabout

looks like a guinefoul! their originally from argentina and have been known to survive in britain :thumbs:

Dead right mate ...... other then the lack of a beak and funny feathers on this one, its a spitting image. :whistling: :whistling:

Gin , You're a great mate of mine, and you almost had me convinced, until I saw those last two pics !!!! Have you and Douggie been on the sloe gin !!! Let me and LDR know where these mythical rodents are, and, if they exist, we will supply a corpse for evidence and identification !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Gin , You're a great mate of mine, and you almost had me convinced, until I saw those last two pics !!!! Have you and Douggie been on the sloe gin !!! Let me and LDR know where these mythical rodents are, and, if they exist, we will supply a corpse for evidence and identification !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Yes CP, you are a great mate,- so you know when i say the photos are genuine,- that they are. You know me. ! I will get the phone video and show you. I hope someone else will go see the ones in N-Ireland.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes but it was no good,- left it too late. I'm wanting to try and get a live one and photo with that bugger.

One lad off the site here was going to try and confirm those near Oxford Island. ?

Edited by Gin