What Cross Do You Think This Is?

Hi,

My Aunty and Uncle have moved up with us on our farm and they have a Lurcher, they bought it from a working home but they only bought it to be a pet as they arnt really interested in hunting. Now they have moved up with us they have gave him to me, but i am not sure on what cross he is, can anyone help?

toby001.jpg

toby002.jpg

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for your replies. :signthankspin:

I was talking to my Auntie and she says he is 2 years old, he has been a house dog since they bought him, so not sure what he will think of a rabbit jumping up in front of him! as we live on a farm i will find a few empty fields and give him a run and get some new pics. My Auntie was on about neutering him but i think my mate is wanting to use him as a stud dog for his bitch.

Ben :thumbs:

Thanks for your replies. :signthankspin:

I was talking to my Auntie and she says he is 2 years old, he has been a house dog since they bought him, so not sure what he will think of a rabbit jumping up in front of him! as we live on a farm i will find a few empty fields and give him a run and get some new pics. My Auntie was on about neutering him but i think my mate is wanting to use him as a stud dog for his bitch.

Ben :thumbs:

Give the dog a chance to prove itself in the field before you start breeding pups off him :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Edited by Chaz