Well I Never Thought

If you have seen my post on the airgun hunting page you will know that iv been out with a scorpion 177 iv been a 22 man all my hunting life and would not even think of going 177 here is how it came about.

I new my bottle needed to be filled so off i went to my local rfd to get it filled after filling it he asked if i had another rifle in mind so i told him aether the bsa r10,hw 100 s full length or a scorpion all 22.He then said iv got a second hand scorpion here and he handed it over to me.

it was the scorpion t10 synthetic but it was 177 after looking over it i told him i would think about it he then made us a cuppa and put a new set of scopes on it he then put it in a buffalo bag and handed it back to me. Are you out shooting to night ,yes i said then take it with you and see what you think of it as i know you are a 22 man.

Now iv had a scorpion t10 before that i had got for one of my sons in 22 and it was the best thing i have ever shot before or since and when i sold it for him Vislauk(Sean) told me to buy it as he had not seen me shoot anything that good.

John the shop owner said jimmy if you want it take it to the other shop and hand it in tomorrow if you don't just bring it back here and ill order one of the other three for you but i think you will get a shock when you shoot it.

How right he was never fired anything like it when zeroing it in at 30 yards, once i had hit bull i put another six in the same hole then Matt put another two in then daz put 1 in and when i took the first rabbit with it ,it was then right at that point i was hooked WELL I NEVER THOUGHT i would fall for a 177...........................now iv just got to pay for the bloody thing.

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 7

Mate ,a very good gun ,just like the a bigger brother of the ultra but with a cocking bolt ,if it going to be a keeper get it regged by XTX air ,it will be out of this world after he had his hand on it.

Try jsb heavies a really good pellet in them ,its the best hunting pellet I found in most guns , even at long range . Still love my .22 though

• Like 1

Thanks VM what kind of money are we taking about for them to do there magic on it i was using jsb exacts and it love,s them im over the moon with it ,it was a bit pricey but im not bothered its just came back from bsa and had a new indexing pin and a service.

And your right i will never get rid of eny of my 22,s just means iv got the best of both worlds now atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I had until remove via Back Window of my Van :censored:

A .177 Scorpion Rifle - was Via John Bockett - blue printed - was for pellet testing and Club visitors to use

Over the years many Members & Visitors brought their own - as they are good handling and Shooting Rifles

Yes it was .177 -

BOB/R

• Like 1

Mac I was the same, never shot on till I was looking for an r10. In .22 mind then a .117 turned up on here for a fraction of the price. So I thought what shell I can always sell it on if I don't like it. I shot it........ I loved it!!!!

Then I proceeded to get a new pro sport in the same calibre. I have to admit I'm a .117 man now I proud of it.

ATB