Paddys Bullwheatongreyxsaluki

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I admire your confindence p***y poacher ...but Tyson Fury recons hes the best heavy weight on the planet and we all know he isn't

I know a few of ya have got pups out of this litter . i have, 20 weeks old now . . Was wondering how tall your pups are standing at the mo and weight of ya pup . . Mines 19tts and around 11 kg atm. Al

few pics of paddys pups, first pics out the wheaton x bitch, second pics out of red bulls bitch cream bred out of buddy

Posted Images

Well I don't know p***y poacher but the man is up for the challenge, why not have a pure saluki coursing comp? For a side earner

We have held one for the last 3 yrs Big G..........Flushed to birds of course ;)

no mate runner up my own fault paddy too fat wont make the same mistake again thought id build him up too run the wet heavy ground big mistake still learning bitch that won is a cracking bitch very good round cover but not as fast as paddy but she won on the day so that's that he wont be beat this year he just turned 3 now and know what weight to run him at it takes time to work out your what suits your dog and what does not :thumbs: